There is another way to mine Bitcoin without the hardware. This is referred to as cloud mining. It has to do with using shared processing power from remote data centers to mine. All you need to cloud mine is a home computer and a Bitcoin wallet.
What is the best device for mining bitcoin?
- Best Bitcoin Mining Hardware on a Budget – Antminer T9+
- Best for Home Use – Antminer R4.
- Best if Money is no Object – DragonMint T1.
- Antminer S9 – The Next Best Thing to the DragonMint T1.
- Best if avoiding Bitmain and Can’t Get a DragonMint – PangolinMiner M3X.
31 дек. 2020 г.
What type of mining hardware is widely used for Bitcoin mining?
The Bitmain AntMiner, widely touted as the most efficient and most powerful Bitcoin miner on the market, offers miners a highly impressive hash rate of 14 TH/s at a surprisingly low power draw. The high hash power of the S9 is delivered by a trio of boards, which feature 189 ships between them.