They dramatically change the shape of a bathroom, making showers more luxurious and spacious. Don’t let the square footage of your bathroom scare you into a boring, straight shower rod. Curved shower curtain rods will expand your bathroom space even in small bathroom spaces and don’t take up too much more room.
How far out should curved shower rod be?
A curved shower rod should be mounted approximately 3 inches closer to the opposite shower wall than brackets for a standard rod would be mounted. If you don’t compensate for the rod’s curve, you won’t be able to tuck the ends of the liner into the tub.
Where should a shower rod be placed?
Place your shower rod at the right height. Shower rods and shower curtains prevent water from splashing onto your bathroom floor. This may seem incidental, but shower curtains go a long way in protecting your floor from rot.
Are curved shower rods worth it?
She says, “a curved shower rod is a great solution for both form and function. It provides more room in your shower, it keeps the wet shower curtain from clinging to you and it helps to keep the water in the shower.”
How do you take off a curved shower rod?
Grasp the shower rod and the bracket and push them up along the wall until they both are free. Some curved rods have a telescoping action so you can simply slide them back on themselves to detach them from the wall.
How do you fix a sagging curved shower rod?
Depending on the particular cause of the drooping rod in your situation, one method may work better than another.
- 1 – Move Your Support Brackets. …
- 2 – Add Additional Support Brackets. …
- 3 – Insert a Support Rod. …
- 4 – Use a Lighter Fabric. …
- 5 – Shorten the Curtain. …
- 6 – Protect the Curtain with a Barrier.
Do curved shower rods work in shower stalls?
Curved rods are usually installed closer to the back wall of the shower than a straight rod. The rod must be back far enough so that the curtain is able to be tucked behind the lip of your shower stall.
What is the best shower curtain rod to buy?
- BEST OVERALL: BRIOFOX Shower Curtain Rods 42-72 Inches.
- RUNNER-UP: TEECK Shower Curtain Rod, 40-73 inch.
- BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK: Amazer Shower Curtain Rod, 42-72 Inches.
- BEST FOR CORNER SHOWER: Sikaiqi L Shaped Shower Curtain Rod.
- BEST FOR CORNER TUB: PrettyHome L Shaped Bathtub Corner Rod.