If you know the total current and the voltage across the whole circuit, you can find the total resistance using Ohm’s Law: R = V / I. For example, a parallel circuit has a voltage of 9 volts and total current of 3 amps. The total resistance RT = 9 volts / 3 amps = 3 Ω.
How accurate is support and resistance?
Support and resistance are areas, not an exact price. Expect some variability in how the price acts around support and resistance. … Similarly, if the trend is down, and the price is pulling back to resistance, let the price break above resistance and then short-sell when the price starts to drop below resistance.
How do you draw support and resistance in forex?
A Powerful Way To Draw Support And Resistance Zones
- Pick your favourite chart type. This first step is really simple and should be complicated. …
- Identify all swing highs and lows. Then, you want to identify all the highs and lows you see on your chart. …
- Add lines to connect the highs/lows.
How do you calculate support and resistance?
The calculation for a pivot point is shown below:
- Pivot point (PP) = (High + Low + Close) / 3.
- First resistance (R1) = (2 x PP) – Low.
- First support (S1) = (2 x PP) – High.
- Second resistance (R2) = PP + (High – Low)
- Second support (S2) = PP – (High – Low)
- Third resistance (R3) = High + 2(PP – Low)