If you didn’t print out those codes, upon setting up 2FA, the first thing you’ll need to do is retrieve them. To do that, you must log into your Google account, and then go to the Google 2FA site, where you’ll be prompted to log in once again. Upon successful authentication, you’ll see an entry for Backup codes.
What is the key for Authenticator app?
When you set up an authenticator app with a website, that site generates a secret key – a random collection of numbers and symbols – which you then save to the app. The site usually shows you that key in the form of a QR code. When you scan that with the app, the key is then saved to your phone.
How do I recover my Google Authenticator key for Binance?
Navigate to Binance login page and log in with your Binance account email address and password. In the [Security verification] page, click [Security verification unavailable] to go to the next step. Please select the unavailable security item and click [Confirm reset] to go to the next step.
Does Binance give you private keys?
Nope. Binance DX will most likely be a separate exchange out of the gate.
How do I get my Binance key?
How to Get Your Binance API Keys and Link Them (Steps):
- Step 1: Generate Your Keys. 1.1 Sign into your Binance account and click on “Account” …
- Step 2: Confirm Your Request. 2.1 You should now see a message letting you know that a confirmation email has been sent out. …
- Step 3: Link Your Keys to Crypto Pro.
How do I transfer Google Authenticator to new phone Binance?
- On your new phone, open the Google Authenticator app.
- Tap Begin.
- Tap Scan a barcode.
- Use your phone to scan the barcode on your computer screen. If you can’t scan it, tap Can’t scan it. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- You’ll see a code on your phone. On your computer, enter the code and click Verify and Save.
Can I have Google Authenticator on two devices?
You can set up Google Authenticator so that you can generate verification codes from more than one device. Make sure that you have Google Authenticator downloaded on all devices that you want to use.
What do I do if I lost my Google Authenticator?
What if I lose my phone with Google Authenticator on it?
- Save your Backup Codes.
- Print Your QR Codes.
- Print or Save the Key.
- Reset Authenticator App using Change Phone option.
- Change your Google Account Password.
- Revoke your App Passwords.
26 дек. 2020 г.
Where do I find Google Authenticator key?
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, select Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Available second steps,” find “Authenticator app” and tap Change Phone.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
What is the secret key for Google Authenticator?
The secret key (seed) is a unique 16 or 32 character alphanumeric code which is generated during the token enrollment. It is used to generate OTPs – one time passwords. The server and Google Authenticator both know the same secret key and based on it they generate the same OTPs.