Detailed Version (With Images)
- Select Addresses.
- Click the ‘+’ button near the imported addresses.
- Scan the private key with your camera. …
- Now that you’ve imported your bitcoin paper wallet, we need to send/transfer the bitcoin to the wallet. …
- Confirm the details by clicking send at the bottom. …
- Click Home.
- You’re Done!
How do I import a wallet into Blockchain?
Enter the private key of the bitcoin address you want to import. Next, add a label for the address (optional) and select an existing sub-wallet to transfer the funds to, or leave this blank if you want the funds to remain in Imported Addresses. Click Import to complete the process.
How do you transfer paper wallets?
The process of transferring your bitcoin from a paper wallet is as follows:
- Step 1: Download the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet. …
- Step 2: Touch “Cold Storage” on the home page of the app.
- Step 3: Touch “Scan QR code” to scan with your phone camera.
- Step 4: Scan your PRIVATE KEY on your paper wallet with your phone camera.
18 февр. 2021 г.
How do I check my paper wallet balance?
Naturally, your paper wallet can’t show you it’s current balance and the value of your holdings. To check the balance and its value in fiat currency you will need to use a free blockchain explorer service. We’ll show you available options for different cryptos.
How do I sell my bitcoin paper wallet?
You can sell paper wallets if the private key is hidden with a scratch-to-see part. As in the lotteries where you have to scratch to see the numbers. The public key must not be protected so, the buyer can scan the qr-code with a bitcoin blockchain explorer to see if the funds are there.