Tracking Your Forex Trading
- Traders can track key statistics using the reporting feature.
- Track your average profits to avoid the trader’s number one mistake.
- Review trades by currency pair to identify the best times to trade.
How do I start my own forex trading system?
Design Your Trading System in 6 Steps
- Step 1: Time Frame. …
- Step 2: Find indicators that help identify a new trend. …
- Step 3: Find indicators that help CONFIRM the trend. …
- Step 4: Define Your Risk. …
- Step 5: Define Entries & Exits. …
- Step 6: Write down your system rules and FOLLOW IT!
What is the best trading journal?
Best Trading Journals for 2020
- TraderSync – Best overall trading journal.
- Tradervue – Best for professional traders.
- Trademetria – Best for simple design and included quote data.
- Power E*TRADE – Best overall trading simulator.
- Edgewonk 2.0 – Best for software download.
- Build your own – Best for Microsoft Excel users.
6 мая 2019 г.
What should be in a trading journal?
Trading journals should include all necessary elements that describe a trade, such as the date and time of the trade, the traded instrument, the direction of the trade, entry and exit prices, position sizes and the result of the trade once it’s closed.