Indirect flights from Lagos (LOS) to Algiers (ALG), Algeria
|Cheapest found flights||Price||Operated by|
|Lagos (LOS) — Algiers (ALG), Algeria||693 USD||EgyptAir|
|Algiers (ALG) — Lagos (LOS)||(round trip)||EgyptAir|
How long is Algerian visa valid for?
The Algerian visa is typically valid for 2 years and good for a stay of up to 90 days.
How do I get a tourist visa for Algeria?
The Algerian visa application process is as follows:
- Visit the website of the Algerian embassy or consulate in which you will be lodging your visa application to learn about appointment requirements, work days, and opening hours.
- Make an Algerian visa appointment. …
- Complete the Algeria visa application form.
How can I go to Algeria from Nigeria?
Basic Travel Requirements for Nigerians visiting Algeria
- A valid passport which has a validity of at least 6 months from your intended period of stay.
- Duly completed visa application form.
- Passport photographs captured in white background.
Do I need visa to go to Algeria?
A visa is essential for U.S. citizens to enter Algeria. The Embassy of Algeria requires U.S. citizens have a visa before entering the country. … A valid passport is also required to travel to Algeria. The passport must have at least 6 months validity.
How many hours does it take from Nigeria to Algeria?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Algeria and Nigeria is 2,223 km= 1,381 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Algeria to Nigeria, It takes 2.47 hours to arrive.
Is Algerian visa hard to get?
But to answer the question, Algeria is a very tough visa. You will have to get in in Britain. Even though i had legal residence at a third party country, they would not even process my visa. You will also need confirmed hotel bookings, a tour or a private LOI.
How much is Algerian visa?
|Category||Number of Entry||Visa Fees Payable|
|Tourist Visa||One (01) Entry – 90 Days||US$ 15.00|
|Business Visa||Multiple Entry – 90 Days||US$ 20.00|
|Work Visa||Multiple Entry – +90 Days||US$ 35.00|
|Certificate of Diploma||–||US$ 2.50|
Can you drive from France to Algeria?
Can I drive from France to Algeria? Yes, the driving distance between France to Algeria is 8244 km. It takes approximately 3 days 18h to drive from France to Algeria.
How much does it cost to go to Algeria?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Algiers is $1,272 for a solo traveler, $2,285 for a couple, and $4,283 for a family of 4. Algiers hotels range from $47 to $161 per night with an average of $99, while most vacation rentals will cost $100 to $320 per night for the entire home.
What countries can Algerian citizens go to without a visa?
23 visa free countries for Algerian citizens
- Tunisia. Visa Free. 90 days • …
- Morocco. Visa Free. 90 days • …
- Mali. Visa Free. 3 months • …
- Libya. Visa Free. 3 months • …
- Mauritania. Visa Free. Nouakchott • Western Africa • Africa. …
- Benin. Visa Free. 90 days • …
- Guinea. Visa Free. …
- Gambia. Visa Free.
Does Nigeria need visa to Algeria?
Algeria tourist visa is required for citizens of Nigeria. IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, at this time, VisaHQ does not provide full service for tourist visas to Algeria. All applicants must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Algeria . … Algeria visa for citizens of Nigeria is required.