Use backup options If you’ve lost access to your primary phone, you can verify it’s you with: Another phone signed in to your Google Account. Another phone number you’ve added in the 2-Step Verification section of your Google Account.
How do I restore my two factor authentication?
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. …
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- Click the user you want in the list. …
- Click Security.
- Click 2-step verification.
- Click Get Backup Verification Codes.
- Copy one of the verification codes.
- Click Done.
How do I recover my 8 digit backup code?
- Go to your Google Account .
- On the let navigation panel, click Security.
- Under Signing in to Google, click 2-Step Verification.
- Under Backup codes, click Setup or Show codes. You can print or download your codes. Note that to see Backup codes, 2-Step Verification must be turned on.
What is the Coinbase Authenticator app?
Coinbase shows you a QR code, which is a representation of the secret key, which you then scan using an Authenticator app on your mobile device. Google Authenticator and several other authenticator apps allow you to generate TOTP codes using your mobile device or computer.
What if you lose your authenticator?
Get a replacement phone for backup SMS authentication codes It’s not as secure of a solution as a dedicated authenticator app or hardware token, but if you lose your phone, getting a backup device and activating it with your carrier will allow you to send text messages to the phone number attached to your account.
How do I log into Coinbase without Authenticator?
I no longer have access to my old mobile device
- From a computer, sign in to Coinbase using your email address and password.
- When prompted for your 2-step authentication code, click the “Unable to submit a one-time code?” link. …
- Select “I have lost my Authenticator App”
How do you reset the Authenticator app?
You will also have to do this process.
- Click the “Delete” Button beside the device you want to remove.
- After it removes, go to your authenticator app on your phone and remove the account as well.
- Click “Set Up Authenticator App” and follow the instructions.
- Hit Save, you will need to re-verify your authentication options.
1 февр. 2019 г.
Where do I find my authenticator recovery code?
Create & view a set of backup codes
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” click 2-Step Verification.
- Under “Backup codes,” click Set up or Show codes. You can print or download your codes.
How do I recover my old Google Authenticator code?
If you didn’t print out those codes, upon setting up 2FA, the first thing you’ll need to do is retrieve them. To do that, you must log into your Google account, and then go to the Google 2FA site, where you’ll be prompted to log in once again. Upon successful authentication, you’ll see an entry for Backup codes.