Arewa Obinrin to dara bi Egbin: meaning a beautiful woman who is as good looking as an Antelope (an Antelope is considered as a very beautiful animal in Yorubaland) .
How do you say my love in African language?
Saying My love in African Languages
|Language||Ways to say my love|
How do I say my love?
Cute Ways to Say “I Love You”
- I’m crazy about you.
- You’re my dream come true.
- You take my breath away.
- Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
- There is no one I’d rather steal blankets from.
- You’re my partner in crime.
- You look great today and every day.
- I’m jealous of people who get to see you every day.
How do you say love is beautiful in Africa?
Mapenzi mubashara is Swahili for ‘love is beautiful’.
What is the meaning Ifemi?
IFEMI is a Yoruba name which means my beloved while Onimisi is an Ebira name which also means my beloved.