What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin, often described as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency – is a type of money that is completely virtual. It’s like an online version of cash. You can use it to buy products and services, but not many shops accept Bitcoin yet and some countries have banned it altogether.
How do I get started with Bitcoin?
Get Started with Bitcoin (4 Steps)
- Step 1: Create a Bitcoin Wallet.
- Step 2: Get Your First Bitcoin.
- Step 3: Secure Your Bitcoins.
- Step 4: Send and Receive Bitcoin.
- We will help you choose the best exchange for you.
- The easiest way to learn about Bitcoin is to use Bitcoin.