Bitcoin ATM Providers
- Bitcoin Depot. Bitcoin Depot is the fastest growing multi-cryptocurrency ATM Network offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin instantly at hundreds of locations across the United States. …
- Bitnovo. …
- BitVending. …
- Cryptospace. …
- General Bytes. …
- Genesis. …
- Lamassu. …
Is there Bitcoin ATM in France?
France, which seemed to be lagging far behind the other countries interested in cryptocurrencies, is hosting more and more ATM terminals, the famous distributors for cryptocurrencies.
How do I use Bitcoin ATM in USA?
First, choose the option to buy BTC (only applicable to ones that offer both buying and selling services). Then, scan the QR code of your wallet address using the bitcoin ATM scanner. Enter the amount you wish to buy, then insert the cash. Give the machine a few minutes to process the transaction.
Which countries have Bitcoin ATM?
Bitcoin ATMs by Country
- United States. (12669 locations)
- Canada. (1185 locations)
- United Kingdom. (237 locations)
- Austria. (148 locations)
- Spain. (119 locations)
- Poland. (105 locations)
- Switzerland. (101 locations)
- Czech Republic. (69 locations)
Is there Bitcoin ATM in Italy?
In Italy, there are a total of 17 Bitcoin ATMs are present, according to Coinatmradar, with Bolzano having 5 Bitcoin ATMs and Milan and Florence each having 2, while Rome has just 1.
How many bitcoin ATMs are in the US?
The country with the most bitcoin ATMs is the U.S., which has 5,749 machines nationwide.